This is one of the more astounding stories of a mainstream business looking to turn some profit on the marijuana cultivation communities. The CEO of Scotts/Miracle-Gro told the Wall Street Journal this week that America’s greenest business has their eye. Rather than creating new products within their existing retail line, the company may buy up small independents already catering to cannabis growers.
Aaron Houston, the executive director of Students for Sensible Drug Policy (SSDP) is featured in this CNBC program today. Prepare for a whole lot of pot puns.
Read more at Freedomisgreen.com
- NJ Medical Marijuana Groups: Compassionate Sciences Inc
- New Jersey Marijuana Center Applications Made Public
- Medical Marijuana Regulations Due for Washington DC
- Black Leaders Support New Marijuana Policies
- Connecticut House Passes Final Vote on Marijuana Decrim Bill
Chris Goldstein is a respected marijuana reform advocate. As a writer and radio broadcaster he has been covering cannabis news for over a decade. Questions? firstname.lastname@example.org